The tracks are:
Appearances of 22Edit
- Trigger 22 has a Norwegian sample of a female voice whispering "to-og-tyve", which translates to "twenty-two".
- Battle 22 has an English sample of a female voice saying: "twenty-two"
- Unicorn has the number 22 printed in the cover and on a page inside the booklet.
- The blog post for the Unicorn Countdown day T-22 contained nothing but a large 22.
- There is a "22" tag in the journal system.
- 22 is the number of tries permitted per browser session to crack the Unicorn Riddle.
Gisle has never publically explained the use of the number 22.